Registration Fees (does not include accommodation)
(book & pay by 31 May 2022)
(book & pay from 1 June 2022)
(register and pay from 9 October 2022)
|Student (MSc / PhD / Post Doc)||R7,290.00||R8,046.00||R9,450.00|
|Day registration fee
(payable per day attended)
(sponsors and exhibitors only)
Included In your registration fees:
Full conference delegates:
- Access to all conference sessions
- Delegate pack
- 2 x Tea / Coffee breaks per day
- Access to the exhibition hall for the duration of the conference
- Access to conference sessions on the day selected
- Conference programme book
- 2 x Tea / Coffee breaks on the day selected
- Lunch on the day selected
- Access to the exhibition hall for the day selected
Terms & Conditions
- Access to and attendance of IPNC 2022 will only be confirmed on receipt of payment.
- Payment is due prior to the start of the Conference.
- All early-bird fees must be paid by the closing date of the early-bird time period. Failure to pay the early-bird fee by such date will result in the delegate being liable for the full registration fees.
- All standard fees must be paid within one month of their registration or by the latest 1 October 2022.
- An invoice with the conference bank details will be emailed to you by the system on submission of the registration form.
- Receipts will only be issued once proof of payment has been received, and once the payment has cleared and been identified in the congress bank account.
- Proof of payment is to be emailed to Simone Solomons, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure that all payments make clear reference to the delegate being paid for, with their unique Registration ID number: (Name, Surname, Reg IDP number). Failure to do so could result in your payment not being identified in the bank account and therefore not being receipted.
- All payments must be made payable to IPNC2020 ZA NPC
- Registrations are transferable to delegates who have not yet registered.
- Delegates attending from countries outside South Africa are requested to make payment in South African Rands (ZAR) and are responsible for covering the full bank charges. The full delegate registration fee amount invoiced must appear in the IPNC2020 ZA NPC bank account. Should this not be the case, the delegate will need to pay the difference in cash on site before being allowed to participate in the event.
Cancellations and Termination of Registrations
- On completion of this application you will be liable for the full amount of the registration fees subject to the cancellation conditions below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing by the Conference Secretariat – email@example.com
- Cancellations received on or before 31 March 2022 will receive a full refund, less a R500 administration fee.
- Cancellation received between 1 April and 31 July 2022 will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellation received after 31 July 2022.
- Any registrations received after 31 July 2022 will not be entitled to any refund or credit, and such person will be liable for the full registration fee as above.
- All refunds due will only be issued after the Conference.
After careful consideration, and a keen interest for an in-person meeting in South Africa, it is with regret that we are forced to postpone this meeting yet again. Current COVID-19 regulations in South Africa regarding mass gatherings prohibit the hosting of an in-person meeting at this time.
- New dates for IPNC South Africa are 9-14 October 2022.
- Abstracts may remain in the system or be withdrawn.
- Please communicate with Scatterlings regarding hotel booking refunds or rollover of bookings to 2022, or if you have any other queries.
- The Boston IPNC meeting will proceed as planned (from 23-30 September 2023 at the Boston Park Plaza, Massachusetts, USA).
- We will work together with Boston to plan a complementary scientific program for both meetings.
- We apologise for any inconvenience – please bear with us as we navigate through these uncertain times.